Lodging - 2010 Conference
• We have made arrangements for meeting participants to stay at the:
• As soon as you confirm your travel plans, please advise us of how many nights lodging you will require.
• If you choose to make your own lodging arrangements, Harvard will reimburse for the cost of a standard hotel room in the Cambridge/Boston area. Please be sure upon check-out to obtain a detailed hotel folio or receipt showing daily rates, taxes and fees.
• If you use an on-line agency to book a hotel – such as Expedia, Orbitz, or Hotels.com, please be sure that you receive from the on-line agency a receipt showing: name and address of hotel, guest name, number of guests, check-in and check-out dates, number of rooms, number of nights, daily rate, taxes and fees, total cost, proof of payment, and date purchased.
• Harvard policy does not allow reimbursement for personal hotel items such as mini-bar charges, in-room spa services, or pay-per-view movies.